Breast disease can be caused by any age, change in hormone level, or any medication. Breast diseases are cancer-free (mild) or cancer-related (fatal).
Most breast diseases are cancer-free, due to which there is no life risk and does not require treatment. But breast cancer means loss of breast or life. For this reason, breast cancer in women is the biggest threat to their lives.
Breast diseases can be classified as either reproductive system disorders or reproductive disorders. There are many diseases based on breast cancer types, they cause a knot on the chest with or without infection. Some breast diseases are mild, which are harmless.
Breast cancer male this deseas also spread in males. There is knot in nipples. It is called breast cancer men.
Some deadly, meaning they can spread. The most common are breast diseases such as mastitis (bacterial infection), cysts, mild lumps, and cancer. Early detection of breast disease is necessary.
In breast cancer who is at risk
Breast cancer types:
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma breast cancer is a type that occurs more likely. 80 per breast cancer in women is caused by invasive ductal carcinoma. This type of cancer spreads through the duct wall to the fat portion of the breast. This type of breast cancer develops in milk ducts.
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer is rare. This type of breast cancer is very difficult to treat. It spreads very fast in the body. Thereby women are at the highest risk of death. Inflammatory breast cancer is less than a 1 percent chance to occur.
- Paget’s Breast Cancer begins around the nipple. Due to which the area around the nipple starts to turn black. Paget’s disease occurs in women who have breast-related problems. In these problems, its symptoms have etching in the nipple, pain in the breast, infection, etc. This breast cancer is less than 5 percent.
- Apart from these breast cancers found in women, there are many other types of breast cancers like tubular carcinoma, medullary carcinoma, mucus carcinoma, lobular carcinoma.
Breast Cancer Stages:
- Stage 1: In this stage of cancer, cancer is made in the milk duct or tissue that is limited to it and does not reach any other part of the body, even the rest of the breast.
- stage 2 breast cancer: In this stage, the tissue begins to expand and affects healthy tissue. It may extend to the breast’s fatty tissue, and some breast tissue may also reach the nearest lymph node.
- stage 3 breast cancer spreads to other parts of the breast. It may also be that it has spread to other parts of the body.
- Stage 4: In this stage, cancer may have spread to bones or other organs. In addition, 9 to 10 lymph nodes under the arms and a small part of it may have spread to the collar bone. For this reason, there is difficulty in its treatment.
- Stage 5: In stage 4 of breast cancer, cancer has spread to the liver, lung, bone, and brain.
Breast cancer causes
The breast is an important part of the body. The main function of the breast is to make breast milk through its milk-producing tissues. These tissues are attached to the nipple through the ducts.
Apart from this, there are some other tissues around them, fibrous material, fat, pulse, blood vessels, and some lymphatic channels, which complete the structure of the breast.
It is important to know here that in most breast cancer ducts small calcifications (hard particles) are formed or in the form of small lumps in breast tissue (Lump in Breast) and then grow into cancer. It can spread to other organs via the lymphatic channel or blood flow.
Breast cancer early symptoms Or Breast Cancer Signs
- Breast pain.
- Knot: which feels different from other breast tissue.
- The swelling does not go away.
- The skin feels wet around the nipple.
- Sickness, redness, thickness, or pressure in the breast skin.
- Changes in breast size.
- Changes in the nipple, like being pulled inside.
- The knot is felt around the skin or chest.
How breast cancer is diagnosed
- Cancer Screening
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Breast cancer in males
Breast cancer male symptoms
- Lump on chest
- Nipple inside
- Nipple discharge
- Pimples wound
Interesting facts about breast cancer
Myths about breast cancer
What are breast cancer treatments?
This disease can be treated and the early stages. Some Breast Cancer Treatments are given Below
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Lymph node removal
- Radiation therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Targeted therapy