Know about breast cancer early symptoms, breast cancer in males, and breast cancer Stages. Also learn about inflammatory breast cancer, triple-negative breast cancer, and Breast cancer screening.
Women experience breast changes and breast cancer signs throughout their lives. Being aware of these changes and learning how women breast feels at different times can help women understand breast disease. If women are familiar with their breast changes, then they can feel the signs of breast disease, taking into account any abnormal changes.
Breast disease can be caused by any age, change in hormone level, or any medication. Breast diseases are cancer-free (mild) or cancer-related (fatal).
Most breast diseases are cancer-free, due to which there is no life risk and does not require treatment. But breast cancer means loss of breast or life. For this reason, breast cancer in women is the biggest threat to their lives.
Breast diseases can be classified as either reproductive system disorders or reproductive disorders. There are many diseases based on breast cancer types, they cause a knot on the chest with or without infection. Some breast diseases are mild, which are harmless.
Breast cancer males this disease also spread in males. There is a knot in the nipples. It is called breast cancer men.
Some deadly, meaning they can spread. The most common are breast diseases such as mastitis (bacterial infection), cysts, mild lumps, and cancer. Early detection of breast disease is necessary.
In breast cancer who is at risk
In today’s era, breast disease is the leading cause of death in women. Breast cancer screening is possible through self-examination. There are many symptoms of breast cancer that can be treated in the initial days of investigation.
Breast cancer types:
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma breast canceris a type that occurs more likely. 80 per breast cancer in women is caused by invasive ductal carcinoma. This type of cancer spreads through the duct wall to the fat portion of the breast. This type of breast cancer develops in milk ducts.
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer is rare. This type of breast cancer is very difficult to treat. It spreads very fast in the body. Thereby women are at the highest risk of death. Inflammatory breast cancer is less than a 1 percent chance to occur.
- Paget’s Breast Cancer begins around the nipple. Due to which the area around the nipple starts to turn black. Paget’s disease occurs in women who have breast-related problems. In these problems, its symptoms have etching in the nipple, pain in the breast, infection, etc. This breast cancer is less than 5 percent.
- Apart from these breast cancers found in women, there are many other types of breast cancers like tubular carcinoma, medullary carcinoma, mucus carcinoma, lobular carcinoma.
Breast Cancer Stages:
- Stage 1: In this stage of cancer, cancer is made in the milk duct or tissue that is limited to it and does not reach any other part of the body, even the rest of the breast.
- stage 2 breast cancer: In this stage, the tissue begins to expand and affects healthy tissue. It may extend to the breast’s fatty tissue, and some breast tissue may also reach the nearest lymph node.
- stage 3 breast cancer spreads to other parts of the breast. It may also be that it has spread to other parts of the body.
- Stage 4: In this stage, cancer may have spread to bones or other organs. In addition, 9 to 10 lymph nodes under the arms and a small part of it may have spread to the collar bone. For this reason, there is difficulty in its treatment.
- Stage 5: In stage 4 of breast cancer, cancer has spread to the liver, lung, bone, and brain.
Breast cancer causes
It is a little difficult to tell how breast cancer occurs. Sometimes cancer can also be genetic. Other things can increase your risk of getting breast cancer. There are many more reasons for risk, such as gender, total offspring, and age. Anything else, like drinking alcohol, not exercising, obesity. It is very important to know about anatomy to know about breast cancer.
The breast is an important part of the body. The main function of the breast is to make breast milk through its milk-producing tissues. These tissues are attached to the nipple through the ducts.
Apart from this, there are some other tissues around them, fibrous material, fat, pulse, blood vessels, and some lymphatic channels, which complete the structure of the breast.
It is important to know here that in most breast cancer ducts small calcifications (hard particles) are formed or in the form of small lumps in breast tissue (Lump in Breast) and then grow into cancer. It can spread to other organs via the lymphatic channel or blood flow.
Breast cancer early symptoms Or Breast Cancer Signs
Symptoms related to breast cancer are common. Due to these women breast cancer, early symptoms more than 15 million women go to the doctor every year for examination. These Breast cancer early symptoms and breast cancer look like: These symptoms are also breast cancer male symptoms
- Breast pain.
- Knot: which feels different from other breast tissue.
- The swelling does not go away.
- The skin feels wet around the nipple.
- Sickness, redness, thickness, or pressure in the breast skin.
- Changes in breast size.
- Changes in the nipple, like being pulled inside.
- The knot is felt around the skin or chest.
How breast cancer is diagnosed
Breast abnormalities can be detected by the following tests:
- Cancer Screening
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Breast cancer in males
Breast cancer is considered a disease of women only, but very few people will know that men can also get called breast cancer men. Matthew Knowles, the father of Hollywood singer Beyoncé, has also revealed that he is suffering from breast cancer. According to the website ‘BBC dot Co dot UK’, Matthew has told about his illness in the coming week of the TV show ‘What Morning America’.
Breast cancer male symptoms
- Lump on chest
- Nipple inside
- Nipple discharge
- Pimples wound
Interesting facts about breast cancer
1. 1 in 8 women in the USA develops breast cancer. 2. If someone in my family didn’t have breast cancer, I couldn’t either. It does not run in any other family.
3. If you eat a nutritious diet, do not drink alcohol, exercise, and keep the weight balanced, then you do not have to be afraid of breast cancer. All these facts reduce the risk of breast cancer but do not completely eliminate the risk.
4. It is seen only in middle-aged and elderly women. Also, it is seen in younger women and men.
5. Every breast cancer type is treated in the same way. Treatment is decided according to the stage of cancer and the condition of the patient.
6. It can be caught in the early stages by getting a mammogram every year. A mammogram is suitable for early screening of breast cancer, but it is not certain that with its help, breast cancer will be identified in the initial stage.
7. It always produces a knot in the breast. It is not necessary that a knot is always felt in breast cancer, especially in early-stage breast cancer.
8. Excessive sweet intake increases the risk of breast cancer. There is no scientific evidence that suggests that excessive consumption of sweets causes breast cancer.
Myths about breast cancer
1. It is believed that keeping a mobile inside a bra increases the risk of breast cancer. No association has been found between mobile phones and breast cancer. However, the health effects of mobile phones are still being investigated.
2. It is believed that deodorant applied to the underarm (armpit) is believed to increase the risk of breast cancer, but no association has been observed with deodorant for breast cancer. क्या आप जानते हैं दुनिया में 6% लोग के तीन स्तन होते हैं
3. It is believed that eating too much sugar increases the risk of it. There is no scientific evidence to suggest that excessive consumption of sweets causes breast cancer.
What are breast cancer treatments?
This disease can be treated and the early stages. Some Breast Cancer Treatments are given Below
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Lymph node removal
- Radiation therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Targeted therapy