Mars is a planet that is most similar to the Earth in our solar system and for centuries, humans have been looking at it with curiosity, but as humans got closer to it. However, instead of getting the curtain from it, they are going deeper by the mysteries. It is called the red planet, and also the sister of the earth, due to its very proximity to the earth, this earth has become an interesting home for the people. That there are creatures on Mars too, so everyone wants to know about it. It is the fourth and second smallest planet in the Solar System from the Sun. Its planetary name Mars is named after the ancient Roman deity. It is also often described as a red planet due to the presence of ferric oxide in its crust. After the moon, if humans have done a lot of deep research on a celestial body, then it is Mars. After landing on the moon in 1969, humans are now trying to make their move on it to find life on Mars. Here we discuss some unknown mars planet facts.
1. The highest mountains in the solar system are not Mount Everest on Earth. People often find Mount Everest to be the highest mountain in the Solar System, but in reality, the Olympus Mons on Mars is the highest mountain in the Solar System. Spread over an area of 600 km, 21 km high mountains are about 2.5 times higher than Mount Everest. By the way, this mountain is basically made up of volcanic eruptions that have been happening for centuries.
2. There will be a trip to Mars in 2022 conducted by NASA, for which 1 lakh people have applied but there is no guarantee of their return.
3. The Phobos moon is slowly tilting towards Mars. It has bent 1.8 m towards it in 100 years. Scientists have estimated that Phobos will collide with it in 5 million years and break. This will form a ring around it.
4. The gravity on the Phobos moon is 1/1000th times of the Earth’s gravity. If an object on earth is 68 kg, its weight will be 68g on Phobos.
5. One day of it is equal to 24 hours 39 minutes and 35 seconds according to the time of Earth.
6. From the surface of the Earth, it can be seen with naked eyes. The pressure of the atmosphere on it is much lower than that of Earth, so there is less chance of life on Mars.
7. The average temperature on it is -55 ° C. The temperature here is -87 ° C during winter and minus -5 ° C in summer.
Order of the planets: Sun: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune. Mercury is the closest planet to the sun.
8. So far no sea or ocean has been found on this planet. Therefore, there is no sea level here.
10. The axial inclination of it is 25.19 degrees. It is more than the axial tilt of the Earth (23.44°).
11. The same seasons are found on it but their time is double.
12. Only 1/3 of the missions started to know it has been successful. An artificial satellite named Mariner 9 entered Mars orbit on 13 November 1971. It took 7329 pictures of it and stayed in the orbit of Mars for 349 days.
13. Is Mars bigger than Earth: No, its diameter is 6792 kilometers and Earth’s is 12,742 kilometers, so Earth is bigger than Mars
14. It is believed that the skull of alien creatures was found on it.
15. At present, 12 objects created by humans are on it.
16. Earth’s crust is 40 km thick, while its crust is 50 to 125 km thick.
17. On it, there are 687 days (equivalent to 23 months) in 1 year.
18. Ice is found on both poles of it. There is a layer of water and carbon dioxide in the ice. This information was given by an artificial satellite named Mars Express circling the orbit of it.
19. What is the most Earth-like planet? Mars planet closest to earth. It is a planet like earth. To find life on Mars, a total of 8 expeditions have been conducted so far, of which 7 expeditions have been conducted by the US and one expedition by India. because mars planet closest to earth.
20. Phobos moon in the solar system is the shortest satellite from its planet. The distance of the planet Phobos from the surface of Mars is only 6000 kilometers while the distance of the Earth from the Moon is 3,84000 kilometers.
21. There are strong chances of getting water on it. The artificial satellites that have been sent by humans to it so far have found evidence of a fluid object on the surface of Mars. According to scientists, it can be big lakes and oceans.
22. Apart from silicon and oxygen, the elements found in very large amounts on the surface of Mars are iron, magnesium, aluminum, calcium, and potassium.
23. The surface of it is mainly made of Tholeiitic basalt.
24. The gravity of it is one-third (1/3) of the gravity of Earth. This means that if an object or a rock falls on it, it will fall at a very slow speed and the object whose weight is 30 kg on Earth will be 10 kg on Mars.
25. The axial tilt of Mars is 25.19 degrees, which is slightly higher than the Earth’s axial tilt of 23.5 degrees.
26. The pressure of the atmosphere on it is very low compared to Earth, so life is very difficult there.
27. Dust storms arise on the surface of It, sometimes these storms cover the entire Mars.
28. This planet is 1.52 times more distant from the Sun than the Earth, as a result, only 43% of the amount of sunlight reaches Mars.
29. Is Mars a planet: Because it has two moons Phobos and Deimos, Phobos is bigger than Deimos. Phobos in Greek means fear. That is why the Greeks also called it the “God of Fear“. He is also called Phobos moon son of Venus.
Please give your valuable feedback in the comment box about this information about mars.