If you are a new blogger and you don’t know web design languages. But you want to decorate your blog with Drop Down Menu to attract visitors or traffic. Here we demonstrate to you proper methodologies to make Drop Down Menu in basic advances. On the off chance that you need to know read the full blog precisely well ordered. To start with, you have to add CSS code to your blogger layout.
What is Drop – Down Menu?
Menus will never go away. While we still use words, we need menus to navigate the collections of words we’re interested in. Characterized by a list of choices, menus let users identify the web page they think has the information they’re looking for. Like a table of contents, internet site menus are a shortcut to the statistics readers seek. When websites have many pages of content material associated with a subject, they frequently accumulate these pages below one label and positioned the unmarried label call within the fundamental menu. The drop-down collects the associated pages in a list box that appears while you mouse over the label.
Why we need Drop down menu for our blog?
- Good navigation – Keeps your visitors longer and is good for business.
- Place Important Content Links ‘Above the Fold’- When the content material is ‘Above the Fold’ or ATF, it method that its miles seen on the Screen as soon as visitors first arrive at your weblog – it’s the first element traffic see without the want to scroll down. Drop-down menu lists will let you pick agencies of articles, Posts, Categories, or Pages, into a few without problems reachable and tremendously seen Real Estate area on your blog. This means that you can pick to select your maximum critical items into that listing menu, and they’re then located and fantastically visible, ‘Above the Fold’.
- Improve Content Layout & Design – Moving some of your Content out from your sidebars and into your best route Menu bar, diminishes the obfuscation on your sidebars. This offers your blog a much purifier and expert appearance.
- Free Up Sidebar Space – Moving Categories or Archives, or Blogroll or Recent Posts out of your sidebars and into a Drop Down menu list in your Main even Menu Bar, permits you to utilize your Sidebars for other more useful things: such as a ‘Subscribe to this Blog’ Forms (please do), Optin Forms, or links to Special Offers, or even extra advertising space.
- Professional Look – Early introductions do the tally. A site with an expert vibe to it will probably urge guests to stick around, investigate, snap, and purchase.
Procedure: If you need to want to make a drop-down menu in your blogger website/weblog take after those given advances painstakingly. The Dropdown menu gives your web page/weblog an expert appearance. Similarly, you could order your substance in surrendered menus and it is helpful for your visitor to transport uncommon articles.
How to Add CSS code in Blog Template:-
a) Goto Template>>Customize>> Advanced>>Add CSS
b) Now Copy and paste(Paste only with Ctrl + V) below given code in this area .
(which is given in zip file)
c) then Click on Apply to blog and you will do.
Download CSS Code here
After this, you will do half work to create a drop-down menu. Next step that to active this menu you need to add a gadget with the below-given code
How to create Drop Down Menu:-
c) click on save and drag this gadget in a cross column to show this menu in the menu bar.
Download: Drop Down Menu Code here
1. The yellow highlighted text is menu tab Name change these with your desired name
2. Red highlighted text is replaced with your Tab Page link (Like If you want to open your blog /site home on click on ‘home Tab’ you will need to change ‘#’ with your homepage link in ‘home tab’ code only)
3. if you have a custom template for bloggers then create a menu with a link list. In this situation about code not working properly.
- What Is Seo Services In Google Blogger
- 25 Adolf Hitler Facts
- 20+ Interesting Fun Facts of WWE
- Interesting Facts Of Earth & Formation of Earth
- 36 Interesting Facts About Human Body
- Top display Ad Network google AdSense alternative
I hope this article is helpful about how To Create Drop Down Menu In Few Steps 100% working and if you have any questions regarding this article comment freely. For more interesting facts follow us on the social links given below.