Are you a blogger? Are you looking for an AdSense? Is your account not approved yet? Is your answer yes, this topic is for you? If you have a website or blog and you want to earn its approval. Use these best Tips & Tricks that will get you fast approval. Best Tips For Google AdSense approval and we will also discuss minimum requirements for google AdSense.
No need for traffic for approval. If You want to earn with your website. It has monthly high traffic. Because only approval does not give you revenue. You will earn only when high traffic comes to your website. Impressions and clicks are high when visitors visit your website. The more clicks and impressions, the more earnings will be. If your site will be approved by it but you have no traffic, there is no earning. Google has to tools Adwords and Adsense which are essential for a blogger. One gives you revenue and the other gives you more traffic ideas.
Also, you can buy an Adsense account from others who have approved the account but it is illegal according to its policy. due to this, your bought google ad sense account disabled by google. If you any queries join the google AdSense forum. Which is very helpful.
In the Google AdWords tool, you can find which is a high CPC keyword that you can target.
Minimum Requirements :
- Which domains are acceptable in it: This ad network accepts only custom domains Like .in, .tk, .com, and .blobpot.com, etc. It doesn’t accept any other free subdomain. Here only top-level domains are accepted.
- A website has quality content: Content has your own idea and self-written. So, Visitors come again and again. This content is not copied from other sites. If you copy content from other sites it will be called copyright content and Google does not give approval of this type of content.
- Minimum Monthly Visitors: 100 – 1k. Also, make sure it is not boat traffic (Like using software and other these type of sources). Traffic from other website sources Like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. is accepted. If you are using software to increase your website traffic it is called boat traffic or insufficient traffic and not accepted by Google and your request for approval is denied.
- These Themes are not acceptable: Pornography, Hacking, pirated software selling, etc. If your website is about pornography and hacking is rejected if you are applying.
- Not a photo gallery and video website: If your site is a photo gallery it does not accept But if it is a video site you can use the google youtube partner program here your video site is approved but the conditions are the same not pornographic videos.
- At least 10 –14 posts: Your website has good-looking and minimum of 3 – 4 posts then you can apply for these ad networks. Also, it is most important that each post minimum of 700 – 1000 words. This is because every post has sufficient information for the user. It is not only for earning purposes.
- About Us: This held information about you that who is and what are you doing and what is the topics of this website explain in detail.
- Contact Us: This page held information about that how a user contacts you if he has any query about your particular post and site. This page has your email Id and contact number but you using a ‘contact form’ is better for blogger SEO.
- DMCA: Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA) in this you told that by chance a copyright material is found on your website and the copyright holder claimed that it is copyrighted by him. How you can handle it and how to remove it. Also, You must also tell yourself how you will know that the copyright holder is right or wrong.
- Disclaimer: On this page, you told that What to do if I want you to put off sure copyrighted remarks from your website.
- Also, Make sure that your website is Complete: If you request a website for approval of Google Adsense, then you have to be sure that there is no work left on your website.
- Also, make sure that Menus are complete: Tabs in the menu are complete that each tab in each menu has at least one post. If any tab leaves blank or no post in it, Adsense says that it is incomplete and will be rejected.
- Also, submit your website sitemap to the google webmaster tool and also submit your site to google analytics. By doing this, it is easy to verify and collect information about your site content by Google’s crawlers.
8. Adsense customer service: It will give you the best customer service if you will get approval. It will notify you of every error or update about your account.