Here you will learn about blood facts, blood’s function, blood types covid 19, universal blood donor, the rarest blood type, blood donation facts, blood transfusion, and o positive blood type facts. Also about o blood type facts, blood type facts, and Blood pressure facts. So let’s start.
What is blood?
Blood consists of both fluid and solid bodies. The fluid part called plasma is made up of water, salt, and protein, which are in high quantity in our body. This solid part consists of three things, red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
The Red Blood Cells where the RBC distribute oxygen in our body. And the White Blood Cells where the WBC goes are what keeps our body immune from infection. Platelets create new blood cells, keeping our bones healthy inside.
The normal platelet count range is 1.50000 to 4.50000/CMM and the normal blood sugar level is 90-120mg/dl. Normal blood pressure (BP) is 112/sixty-four mm Hg.
The function of blood
The main function of blood is to supply strength and oxygen to our body and to carry out the CO2 to the lungs.
Blood group types :
There are mainly four types of blood groups A, B, AB, and O. The division of blood groups depends on the presence of hereditary antigens found on the surface of red blood cells. The blood group was discovered in 1900 by Landsteiner, a scientist in Australia.
He discovered three groups named A, B, and c. Later, due to no antibodies and antigen in the C group, it was changed to O. The fourth blood group AB was discovered in 1902 by Alfred Von Dickcelli and Adriana Sturali.
Each blood group is RhD positive and RhD negative. That means if your blood belongs to A group, then it will be A positive or A negative. On this basis, the blood is divided into eight parts.
Facts about blood types (blood type chart)
The blood type chart is given below:
- A+ (A Positive)
- A– (A Negative)
- B+ (B Positive)
- B- (B Negative)
- AB+ (AB Positive)
- AB– (AB Negative)
- O+ (O Positive)
- O– (O Negative)
The Rarest blood type covid 19 :
There is another blood type is called golden blood. Due to its rarity, this blood group is known as Golden Blood. Actually, in the language of scientists, its name is Rh null blood. According to scientists, there are 342 antigens in our red blood cells and these antigens work together to form antibodies.
In actual this golden blood type is the rarest blood type. But it is not easy to tell which blood type is the rarest in the world, because it depends on genetics. That is, certain types of blood groups are found in different parts of the world.
However, in the United States, AB-negative is considered the rarest blood type, and O-positive is the most common blood type.
O blood type facts
Universal donor blood group Or O– negative blood type facts. O negative blood type can donate with Anyone . It is also called universal donor blood type. O+ positive is the most common blood type.
AB blood type facts
AB+ positive is the universal receiver. AB+ positive blood group received from any blood group. AB–negative is considered the rarest blood type.
A blood type facts
There are two types are available A+ and A– .
What is blood donation?
Blood donation facts: When blood is drawn voluntarily from a person’s body and is used in biopharmaceutical drugs by separating whole blood or its components, this process is called a blood transfusion.
Donations may be of whole blood, or specific components may also be made directly such as plasma donation, platelets, red blood cells, granulates donation.
Benefits of blood donation:
These blood donation facts are good for your health.
- Reduce the risk of heart attack
- Make liver healthy
- Help you lose weight
When the Blood of one person is transferred into another’s body is called a blood transfusion. Many times there is such a dangerous disease in a person’s blood that is very difficult to recover. In such cases, blood transfusions are used. In such dangerous cases, blood transfusion is the only option.
1. Nearly 7% of the bodyweight of a human is made from blood.
2. Platelets, white blood cells, and crimson blood cells are present in, blood.
3. Blood Facts: It consists of a yellow liquid that’s referred to as blood plasma. Blood plasma is broadly speaking made of water. Ninety percent of blood plasma is water. Blood plasma also includes hormones, glucose, proteins, gases, electrolytes, and vitamins. Platelets, white blood cells, and crimson blood cells are all discovered floating in blood plasma.
4. Blood plasma may be separated using a centrifuge device which spins the blood at a very excessive speed. The cells then get accrued at the bottom of the tube, keeping apart blood plasma from the cells.
5. The blood cells in our blood that are responsible for carrying oxygen in whole body components are red blood cells.
6. Red blood cells encompass hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is virtually a protein that includes iron. Oxygen combines with this iron and offers the function purple color to our blood as well as hemoglobin.
7. Cord blood facts: they are stem cells. Which are a valuable medical resource for numerous reasons. It has a rich, natural free source of life-saving stem cells.
8. White blood cell facts: Unlike crimson blood cells, the white blood cells in our blood shape the shielding gadget of our body. These white blood cells are answerable for combating viruses, bacteria, and different infectious sicknesses. They also combat cancer cells and other unwanted fabric that input the human body.
9. Platelets are absolutely special and are answerable for blood clotting each time bleeding occurs because of reduction or bruise. This prevents the undesirable loss of blood.
10. While blood clotting is supposed for precise, it may grow to be dangerous. If blood clots in blood vessels of the coronary heart, one can experience a heart attack. Similarly, a blood clot in the brain can cause a stroke.
11. Blood isn’t always just liable for carrying oxygen to distinct elements of the frame. It additionally contains nutrients to frame cells. At the identical time, it additionally consists of away undesirable waste fabric away from the cells.
12. Blood pressure facts: Blood pressure is virtually the strain exerted by blood on blood vessel walls. BP is a critical sign of life. High Blood pressure implies an expanded risk of stroke and coronary heart attack. Average blood strain will always range from one person to any other regardless of the reality that normal blood pressure (BP) is 112/sixty-four mm Hg.
13. Though we’re acquainted with common blood kinds A, B, AB, and O, which are a part of the simplified AB O device, there are truly around 30 distinctive identified blood companies or blood kinds. An adult person’s body has 100,000 kilometers or 60,000 miles (96,560.64 km) of blood vessels running during the frame.
20+ Interesting Fun Facts of WWE
14. The average quantity of blood present in a male body is 5-6 liters even as a lady’s body incorporates 4 – 5 liters of blood on a mean. A newborn toddler could have around 1 cup (0.24 liters) of blood in its body.
15. Blood consists of a special kind of white bloodmobile referred to as granulate. These cells roll alongside blood vessel partitions and hunt for the microorganism. If they locate any harmful bacteria, granulates will damage these bacteria by using engulfing them.
16. Donated crimson blood cells can’t be stored for greater than forty-two days. Donated platelets cannot be saved for more than 5 days. The life of Donated blood plasma in frozen conditions can be 1 yr.
17. Facts about plasma in blood: It is a yellowish liquid, which carry water, salts, enzymes. Its function is to serve nutrients, hormones, and proteins to another part of the body according to their need. Platelets, pink blood cells, and blood plasma may be one by one donated as opposed to donating blood as an entire. This sort of donation is known as Aphasics.
18. Humans may have a synthetic heart but there may be truly no substitute for human blood. There isn’t any such component referred to as synthetic blood.
19. Our body has about 0.2 mg of gold. Most of this gold is surely in our blood.
20. The first-ever successful blood transfusion becomes now not among people however among puppies and this event came about somewhere in the 1660s.
21. The first-ever blood bank in the world turned opened in Chicago in 12 months 1936. If someone donates blood every 56 days (eight weeks) beginning at the age of 17 and stops donating at the age of seventy-nine, he or she might donate a total of forty-six and a half gallons of blood, which is equal to 176 liters of blood.
22. Donating blood by no means reduces someone’s bodily energy. The quantity of fluid lost whilst donating blood is without a doubt changed by means of our frame within some hours.
Interesting Facts Of Earth & Formation of Earth
23. It takes up to 4 weeks to replace the wide variety of red blood cells misplaced in the course of blood donation.
24. It takes up to eight weeks to replace the quantity of iron misplaced after blood donation. This is exactly why a person isn’t allowed to donate blood twice within eight weeks.
25. Shortage of supply of all blood organizations boom during both winter and summer holidays. The two maximum commonplace blood agencies that fall brief very frequently are B and O.
26. At the age of 13, someone named James Harrison wanted thirteen liters of blood for a prime surgical treatment. After he grew to become 18, he commenced donating blood. It was located that his blood contained a totally rare antigen that changed into able to curing Rhesus disease. To date, Harrison has donated blood 1,000 instances and is answerable for curing 2,000,000 unborn toddlers of that disorder.
27. Blood Facts: It can end up darkish greenish-black in coloration. This normally happens due to a type of migraine medicine.
28. If all blood vessels of a human body are placed/ connected end to end, they can wrap around our earth nearly 2.5 times.
29. The normal platelet count range is 1.50000 to 4.50000/CMM and the normal blood sugar level is 90-120mg/dl. Normal blood pressure (BP) is 112/sixty-four mm Hg.
30. Low blood pressure symptoms are pain in the legs, body tremors, and low heartbeat, etc.