Dr Ambedkar history – Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar was the 14th child of his parents. Babasaheb Ambedkar, was a politician, economist, lawyer. Also, Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar was a social reformer. Also known as Symbol of Knowledge.
Bharat Rattan Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar is known as a Dalit political leader world-class lawyer & chief architect of the world’s largest written constitution. He had spent all his life in hellish tribulations because he was born in a Dalit family.
Today we will discuss some amazing facts about Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar which are still unknown to most people. Let’s know about Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar with help of this article.
Interesting Facts About Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
1. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar was a politician, economist, professor, lawyer, and social reformer.
2. Dr Ambedkar history – Education qualifications Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar
- Matriculation in 1907, Elphinstone High School, Bombay Persian.
- Inter, 1909, Elphinston Collage, Bombay Persian.
- B. A, 1913, Elphinston collage, Bombay Persian.
- M. A, 1915 Majoring in Economics with Sociology, History, Philosophy, Anthropology, And Politics.
- Ph.D., 1917 from Columbia University.
- M.Sc., 1921 From London School of Economics.
- Barrister at Law, 1920 From Gray’s Inn, London.
- D.SC, 1923 from London School Of Economics, London.
- L.L.D, 1952 from Columbia University, New York.
- D. Litt, 1953 from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
3. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar was India’s first law minister.
4. He made the first pali language dictionary.
5. From South Asia he was the first person to have been archived a degree of Ph.D. in Economics.
6. He became the first Indian to complete a Doctorate in Economics abroad.
7. Ambedkar married two times, first with Ramabai Ambedkar and after that, he married Dr. Sharda Kabir.
8. As per His Factories Act 1948 Dr. Br Ambedkar reduce the factory working hours from 14 to 8.
9. When the parliament was unable to pass his bill to support women and gender equality, he resigned as the cabinet minister.
10. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) India’s central bank and regulator of entire Indian banks was adopted on Dr. Ambedkar’s instructions only.
11. It took 2 years, 11 months, and 18 days for Dr. Ambedkar to prepare the Continuation of the world’s largest Democracy. It was the world’s largest written constitution.
12. On 6 December 1956, Baba Sheb Ambedkar died in his sleep.
13. In 1990, posthumously he was conferred with India’s top-est honor Bharat Ratna.
14. Doctor Babasaheb Ambedkar is the only Indian whose statue is attached with Karl Marx in the London Museum. Causes of world war first in Hindi
15. The credit of giving place to “Ashok Chakra” in the Indian national flag also goes to him.
16. He has a personal library in which more than 50,000 books are available. It was the world’s largest private library. Which is named ‘Rajgirh’.
17. He was knowledgeable in 64 subjects. Also knew 9 languages which are Hindi, Pali, Sanskrit, English, French, German, Marathi, Persian, and Gujarati.
18. Apart from this, he researched all the religions of the world in a comparative way for almost 21 years. He published a series of books and articles and found that Buddhism was the only way by which untouchability could be converted into equality.
On 14 October 1956, he joined Buddism. His initiation in Buddhism with his 8,50,000 followers (which are called Dalit) create history in the world because it was the largest conversion in the world.
19. Dr Ambedkar history – In all our the world Dr. Ambedkar is the first and only one person to receive a valuable doctorate degree named “Doctor All Science” from the London School of Economics. A lot of intelligent students have tried for it, but they have not been successful till now.
20. In the whole world, the highest number of books and songs written in the name of the leader is Doctor Babasaheb Ambedkar.
21. The “World Buddhist Council” was held in Kathmandu, Nepal in 1954. Buddhist monks had given Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar the highest title of Buddhism “Bodhisattva”.” The Buddha and his Dhamma” is one of the most famous books of Dr. BR Ambedkar. Which is the “scripture” of Indian Buddhists.
22. He considered three great men as his “instructor”. These are Lord Buddha, Saint Kabir, and Mahatma Phule.
23. Babasaheb has a record for the highest number of statues in the world. His birth anniversary (14 April) is also celebrated all over the world.
24. On the basis of a global survey called “The Makers of the Universe” was made by Oxford University a list of the top 100 humanist persons of the last 10 thousand years, in which the fourth name was Dr. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar.
25. In his book “The Problem of Rupee-Its Origin & its solution” he has given many suggestions about the demonetization that is being discussed in all our the world at the present time. In his book, he has described that “If any country wants to eliminate black money and fake currency, then the currency of that country should be demonetized after 10 years.
26. All over the world, the closed-eyed paintings and statues of Buddha are made by every artist, but Babasaheb, who was also a good painter and made the first painting of Buddha in which Buddha’s eyes were opened.
27. When he was alive and this statue is established in Kolhapur city. The first statue of Dr. Br Ambedkar was established in the year 1950.
28. The full name of Ambedkar is Bhimrao Ramaji Ambawadkar but in school records his surname was changed from Ambawadekar to Ambedkar by his teacher Mahadev Ambedkar.
29. Babasaheb was born in a Dalit cast on 14 April 1891. He was the 14th child of his parents. The Dalit caste was an untouchable caste in India.
30. Due to his Extraordinary vast experience of education Dr. Ambedkar is known as the ” Symbol of Knowledge “.