Learn how to make money on youtube and how much do YouTubers make from YouTube. Also, know how much does youtube pays and how to get paid on youtube. Everyone wants to make money online without investments and he thinks that it is not possible without a website or blog.
But here now you can make money without any website or blog. For this method of earning you need just a YouTube channel and you can earn a lot of money. You have also likely heard tales approximately every day about people earning money on YouTube. So in this article, we will talk in brief about how to make money on YouTube. You can also start making money fast, in particular, if you have a robust subscriber base. Follow this guide to get your videos monetized and begin earning revenue off of these YouTube ads.
Make Money on YouTube
- Create your YouTube channel.
- Upload video content.
- Gain views and subscribers.
- Achieve YouTube Partner Requirements.
- Enable monetization.
- Create a Google AdSense account.
1. Create your YouTube channel
- Create your account or use your existing one from “Overview/Create a new channel”. Add keywords/Tags by virtue of which people can easily find your channel. You can add keywords from your channel setting by navigating to the advanced section. Your keywords should be relevant to your content.
- The username that you select can also work for you. It should be short, easy to remember, and original. So that people can easily remember you. However, if you are using a previously created Google account, you can always change your username by editing it on your Google+ account.
2. Upload Contents
- Now upload video content that is high quality, and isn’t super long. (This option will vary depending upon the type of content that you decide to upload) Also, try to regularly upload a video on your channel and stay consistent with your uploads.
- Even if your content isn’t great at first, don’t worry. Try once again to makes perfect content. and also try to make the new video much better than the last. You will often learn as you go.
3. Gain Views and Subscribers
- Keep uploading content and try and get human beings hooked. Send your video out on Twitter and Facebook. Share it with humans. Distribute it somewhere else on the internet. Subscribers are essential to becoming an associate.
- Interact with your visitors via responding to feedback and making occasional videos at once related to viewer feedback and questions. Connecting along with your network will convey extra participants into that community
4. Achieve YouTube Partner Requirements
- The requirements are that you need to achieve a minimum of 10,000 total views and 1000 subscribers to start earning money. And this requirement can be easily achieved by some effort and smart work. It can be achieved by sharing your videos on social media like Facebook, Google+, Pinterest etc.
5. Enable Monetization
- Go to WWW.YouTube.COM and click on “My Channel” on the website.
- Click the hyperlink called “Video Manager” on the top bar.
- Click channel and Enable monetization.
6. Create Google Adsense Account
How much does YouTube pay?
YouTube pay according to CPC = Cost per click. How much does YouTube pay per view: There is no mean how many views and ads are played on your videos only clicks are counted. If a viewer watches half of the ads playing on your video then it is countered in one click and YouTube pays for it. the CPC varies according to the location of viewers. For example for the USA, it is $0.5 to $2, and for India $0.01 to $1.
How much do YouTubers make?
YouTubers making a lot of money nowadays. They made $2000 per month. The most popular and highest-paid YouTuber is Amit Badana in India.