Android file transfer windows: If you want to share folders and files in Windows 8/10 with any android device without any Software and USB cable connection so here we show you how to share folders and files between Android and computer. When you share with Android no need for a cable connection. No need for any software and no need for connection between devices like shareit and other apps. Using this method you can transfer
This Android file transfer windows 10 free use available. you can use only wifi connection also make sure that your Pc and Android device are connected to the same wifi network. Steps and Requirements are given below…
Requirements (android transfer for windows):
- OS on PC: Windows 8/10
- download android file transfer for windows 10
- ES File Manager is download to your android.
Step 1: Turn off the sharing wizard on the windows computer (For more control over user access)
- Go to the ‘control panel’ of windows computer>>Folder Options.
- Click and open folder options.
- Now you will see a dialogue box and click on View Tab.
- Now scroll down until you find the checkbox for “Use Sharing Wizard(Recommended)” And unchecked it then click apply and ok
Step 2. Create a Local User Account on your Pc.
- If you are on windows 8 then move the cursor at the lower right corner of the screen to bring up the “Charms Bar” and then click on “Settings”.
- Go to Settings>>”Change PC settings”
- Now Click on Users and Under “Other users” Click On “Add a user”.
- Now you will see a new window where you create a new user account By given the Username and password of your account (you will use any username and password and it is used later to share files between Computer and Android) then click on “Next” and “finish”.
- Finally, you will need to log in to the account you created in order to allow files to be shared with that user. Simply log in and then out again. Go ahead and log in now by selecting your account in the top right of the screen.
- Once you have logged in to the created account and signed out again. Now no need to log in to this account again in the future.
Step 3. Create A Folder to share with your phone.
Now create a new folder on your PC and add a file in this folder to share with the phone. If you miss this step never share files wirelessly between Android and Computer.
Step 4. Define user access to your shared folder.
- Now right-click on this folder (which is created in step 3) choose “Share with>>Advanced sharing”.
- Then you will see a new dialogue box and again click on the “Advanced Sharing” button then, in the advanced sharing window. First, check the box for “Share this folder” and now click on the “Permissions” button.
- You will see a new dialogue box here click on the “Add” button after that you will see a new dialogue box again, in this box now click on the “advanced” button.
- Now again you see a new dialogue box and in this box click on the “Find Now” Button.
- Then find your account username (which is created in step 2). Select this username then click “ok”. Now go to in Permission dialogue box and select your account username and give Permissions in by click on “Full Control” and apply.
Step 5. Now Go to Your Android Phone and Configure “ES file explorer” on your phone.
- Download and Install ES File Explorer.
- Now open ES file explorer and click on Menu of ES File Explorer.
- In the “menu click on LAN and you see a new window.
- In this window now click on Scan Button (make sure that your PC and Mobile connected to the same wifi network)
- Now click on the Pc icon on your phone and long-press it and in the options click on “Edit Server”.
- After this, you will see a new window here, in the server tab you see an Ip address after this address write your folder name which you want to share, with a forward slash (/)(for example 192.168.1.64/my folder).
- In Username, tab writes username of your account and password (which User account is created in step 2). Then click on OK. and enjoy…..
- What Is Seo Services In Google Blogger
- 25 Adolf Hitler Facts
- 20+ Interesting Fun Facts of WWE
- Interesting Facts Of Earth & Formation of Earth
- 36 Interesting Facts About Human Body
- Top display Ad Network google AdSense alternative
- Top 20 Hidden Facts About Sleep
I hope this article is helpful about Transfer Files From Windows 8/10 to Android (No Need USB Cable). if you have any questions regarding this article comment freely. For more interesting facts follow us on the social links given below.