Know Interesting Facts about World War ii. How start and causes of World War ii. What is the role of Adolf Hitler in World War 2?
After World War 1, the conquered Germany signed the Treaty of Versailles. This led to Germany losing a large part of its land, restricting the occupation of other states, limiting the size of the army, and imposing heavy losses.
World war 2 date: This world war period is given below
- It started On 1 September 1939.
- England declared war on Germany on 3 September 1939.
- On 9 April 1940, Germany invaded Norway and Denmark and captured them.
- It was fought from 1939 to 1945.
- about 70 countries were involved in this war.
- It end on 9 August 1945.
Russia’s civil war created the Soviet Union, which soon came under the control of Joseph Stalin. Germany, Italy, Japan, etc. There was a spread of radical nationalism. Hitler declared the German race the best race and pledged to repeal the Treaty of Versailles.
He decided to build Germany and soon took over Austria and Czechoslovakia. Similarly, Mussolini was determined to make Italy the main power of the world. The spirit of militant nationalism had developed in Japan and the spirit of militant nationalism encouraged the arms race.
In 1936, a planetary war broke out in Spain among the Republicans and supporters of General Franco. General Franco was conquered in 1939 with military assistance from Italy and Germany and a dictatorial government was established in Spain.
As a result, the imperialist policy of Italy and Germany was encouraged. They also started grabbing small countries. Many scholars consider the Spanish Civil War as the rehearsal of World War. क्रिप्टोक्यूरेंसी क्या है?
When started World war 2 :
On 1 September 1939, Poland invaded when Poland refused to give “Daging” on Hitler’s demand. At this, England warned Hitler to leave Poland. But Hitler paid no attention to it.
As a result, England declared war on Germany on 3 September 1939, and a few hours later France also declared war on Germany. Here The World War was started On 9 April 1940, Germany invaded Norway and Denmark and captured them.
By June 1940, the German army had captured France in addition to Belgium and Holland. France was forced to surrender. World War 2 was a world-class longest war that was fought from 1939 to 1945. Ground-air forces from about 70 countries were involved in this war.
In this war, the world was divided into two parts – the Allies and the Axis Nations. During this war, the spirit of complete war came into vogue because all the superpowers involved in this war had given their economic, industrial, and scientific ability in this war.
About 100 million soldiers from various nations took part in this war, and it proved to be the deadliest war in human history.
Causes Of World War 2 :
- Unjust Treaty of Versailles.
- The inaction of the League of Nations.
- Disarmament failure.
- Rise of Hitler
- European Faction
- Arms race
- Imperialist tendency
- Impact of World Economic Recession
- Appeasement policy
End of world war 2:
Italy surrendered after being defeated in 1944. This shocked the German power. After defeating Germany in the Battle of Stalingrad, the Soviet army advanced to Berlin and Germany. On 7 May 1945, Hitler was forced to surrender.
When did world war 2 end: On 6 and 9 August 1945, the US dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki cities of Japan and destroyed them completely.
Results of World War II:
The results of World War ii were more decisive than World War First. It not only had disastrous effects but also some effects that changed the course of world history and led to the rise and development of a new world.
The Allies established the United Nations at the San Francisco Conference in 1945 AD, in order to establish peace after World War 2.
This institution through its six officers works for world peace, freedom, and the development of social, economic, cultural, political rights of human beings.
History of World war 2 facts :
1. World War II was fought for 6 years.
2. The causes of World War 2 were an unjust Treaty of Versailles, the inaction of the League of Nations, disarmament failure, the rise of Hitler, etc.
3. World War II started on 1 September 1939 AD.
4. This war ended on 2 September 1945 AD.
5. Near About 70 countries participated in World War Two.
6. The immediate cause of the war was Germany’s invasion of Poland. 7. During World War II, German General Rommel was named Desert Fox.
8. The Munich Pact concluded in September 1938 AD.
9. By June 1940, Adolf Hitler’s army had captured France in addition to Belgium and Holland. France was forced to surrender. 10. Germany violated the Treaty of Versailles in 1935 AD, which was signed by Germany at the end of World War.
11. The civil war in Spain began in 1936 AD. 12. The first victim of Italy and Germany jointly became Spain.
13. The plan to invade Germany in the Soviet Union was called the Barbosa Plan.
14. Italy entered World War II from Germany on 10 June 1940 AD.
15. America joined World War II on 8 September 1941.
16. The President of America was Franklin D. Roosevelt during World War 2.
17. The Prime Minister of England at the time was Winston Churchill.
18. The Versailles Treaty is known as the Accused Treaty.
19. The credit for Germany’s defeat in World War II goes to Russia.
20. Atom bomb was used twice by the US on Japan. Hiroshima was burned on 6 August 1945 and Nagasaki on 9 August 1945. 21. The last country to be defeated by the Allies in World War II was Japan.
22. The biggest contribution of World War II in the international arena is the founding of the United Nations. Some FAQ
When did world war 2 start?
The Second World War started on 1 September 1939 AD. On 9 April 1940, Germany invaded and occupied Norway and Denmark. By June 1940, German forces had occupied France in addition to Belgium and Holland. France was forced to surrender.
Who won world war 2?
The credit for Germany’s defeat in World War II goes to Russia.
When did world war 2 end?
World War II was the longest war of a world-class that was fought from 1939 to 1945. Ground-air forces of about 70 countries were involved in this war. This war ended on 2 September 1945 AD.
How many people died in world war ii?
About 100 million soldiers from different nations participated in this war and it proved to be the deadliest war in human history. Ground-air forces of about 70 countries were involved in this war. 13.4 million people died in World War I and 6 million in World War II.